Misfit Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benjamin O'Connelly

2 posters

Go down

Benjamin O'Connelly Empty Benjamin O'Connelly

Post  Blaze December 28th 2009, 7:35 pm

Name: Benjamin O'Connelly (Nicknames::Ben, Benji, Min-O)
Rank/Occupation: Part time scientist, part time adventurer, trainer from ages 10 to 13
Hair: Messy, scruffy, chestnut colored. Goes to his neck in the back, in the front bangs, stopping just in front of his upper eyelid.
Eyes: Behind slightly thick glasses that hang on the tip of his nose, their color is slightly darker than his hair.
Looks: Slightly thick glasses, almost always behind a laptop. A greyish button down shirt that used to be white, tan slacks with plenty of dirt and grass stains from exploring the jungles, forests, swamps, and deserts in Hoenn. Hiking boots adorn his feet. He's a bit pale, surprisingly, and sunburns easily. He's got a dark brown satchel, hanging by his waist, messenger bag style.
Personality:NERDY, but adventurous. Very optimistic. Doesn't realize how odd he seems when replying to his pokemons expressions and stares.
Pokemon: Delcatty(Male, Vale), Houndoom(Male, Dell), Poochyena(Female, Poochy), Manectric(Female, Sparks), Grovyle(Male, Zane)
History (optional):
-childhood WIP-
After moving to the Sinnoh region to research the different pokemon there and to explore the forests and such, Ben settled in the empty house in Eterna, right next to Cycling Road. It's location gave him the chance to hear the latest news on pokemon, and to practice his not-so-great battling skills. One day, a cyclist came from the forest, huffing from the exertion of speeding out of there as fast as he could. Ben, of course, asked him his name, and what had made him flee the forest. The man, whose name was Earl, replied,"There were these-these things! They were ha-half pokemon! Morphed in-into one creature! A pokemorph! The-they they chased me! Some-some from the air-there was one with big blue wings, and another that had-had green horns!-and others from the ground! 2 of them had the same kind of ears, and the other just followed them, seemed real dizzy, it did. They were all crazy fast! So I had to get outta there, save my own skin, yanno? Wait...ya probably don't believe me. So why did I tell ya all that?" At that Earl cycled off again. Ben, however, just stood there, pondering the story the man had just told him.
"Half-human, half pokemon...Hmm...pokemorphs...seem more advanced than humans...flying...speed...gotta go research.." he muttered to himself, then headed back to his home. At his laptop, Ben searched for explanations, scientific studies, anything. He found nothing. Taking it upon himself, Ben attached the protective casing to his laptop, and readied the solar panels. He grabbed his pokeballs, some food, and a change of clothes, and stuffed them into his satchel, along with his now wilderness ready laptop. He set out for the forest, determined to find out about these pokemorphs.
(He's not dangerous or anything, he just wants to figure out what the 'morphs are, and if they cause harm. He's not going to tell anyone. I'll roleplay his character better once we start. Not the best showing of his harmless, curious personality up there).

Last edited by Blaze on January 24th 2010, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down

Benjamin O'Connelly Empty Re: Benjamin O'Connelly

Post  loti74 December 29th 2009, 3:22 pm

...WIP stands for Work In Progress, right? Not something else?
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze January 1st 2010, 10:50 pm

Yep. Work in Progress.

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down

Post  loti74 January 5th 2010, 1:03 am

Looks like a good character, Blaze.
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze January 22nd 2010, 7:05 pm

Thanks! I need to practice with him. Actually, I just need a lot more practice in general.

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum