Misfit Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyle Jones

4 posters

Go down

Kyle Jones Empty Kyle Jones

Post  loti74 November 27th 2009, 3:07 pm

Kyle Jones Kyle__s_Head_by_Blazeykinz_or_ShinyJ
Drawn by Blaze. The only affiliation I have is the character below.

Name: Kyle Jones

Height: 6'1", including Lucario ears. Was 5'7" before he became a gijinka.

Rank (Trainer, Coordinator, etc.): Trainer

Gijinka (which Pokemon's features you have): Lucario-gijinka

Hair: Short, blue hair with a black stripe down the middle. It was black before Kyle became a gijinka.

Eyes: Blue

Clothes: Blue T-shirt, black shorts that reach from waist to just below knees, black belt about waist, and blue satchel that holds the Pokeballs. No shoes or socks whatsoever.

Ability: Kyle understands Poke-speech, which he couldn't do before. Also, just like a Lucario (which happens to be one of Kyle's favorite Pokemon), Kyle's Aura-sense is enhanced now. He often struggles with it, wishing that he could find his brother for help. However, he sometimes lets off an Aura Sphere, albeit a small one, especially when under stress.

Looks (with Pokemon features): Kyle is one of those people that isn't horribly big nor horribly skinny. Also, since he's become a Lucario-gijinka, he's gotten better strength, stamina, and endurance, though he doesn't get close to that of an actual Lucario.
Lucario ears, which increase Kyle's height from 5'7" to 6'1" by six inches; Lucario paws in place of hands and feet (still has opposable thumbs), with the tell-tale short spikes on the backs of the hand-paws; Lucario tail, which is about two feet long. Has short fur covering just about everywhere, except everything neck and up; the fur-color-patterns are the same as those of a Lucario.

Personality: Um...maybe you can tell if you're in a roleplay with Kyle.

Pokemon: Ender (Empoleon), Pyro (Rapidash), Rocker (Graveler), Nock (Noctowl), Dash (Sneasel), Leo (Riolu)

History: As is the case with most, if not all, gijinkas, Kyle had once been just a regular human. His father is the head of an international Pokeball company, which was based in Sinnoh. Lukas Jones is his older brother; other than that, Kyle didn't have any siblings.

Kyle had been born when Lukas was sixteen years old. During the one year before Lukas left on his journeyings, he tried to help with Kyle. During his first year, Kyle seemed to develop a liking for irritating Rio the Lucario, such as pulling on his ears...if he could get close enough, that is.
Kyle didn't really see his older brother a whole lot after that one year, so Lukas was more like a visiting relative than a brother who stayed home a lot of the time. Still, during the times that Lukas was home, the two brothers eventually grew a brotherly bond, or whatever you wanna call it. As he grew up, Kyle found out that Lukas would eventually get an Egg for him; the little guy was excited, and he couldn't decide on what Pokemon he wanted to come out of the Egg, though his ideas slowly grew more realistic as Kyle grew older and older. When I say 'more realistic', I mean that Kyle eventually discovered that it would be virtually impossible to get certain Pokemon out of an Egg, such as legendaries.

Kyle developed a liking for Pokemon, marking him as one who would eventually become a Pokemon Trainer. This made his father somewhat sad, though, because he'd wanted to pass the company on to one of his sons. Since both sons would be Pokemon Trainers, though, then Mr. Jones would have to pass it on to someone inside the company. He got over it soon, though.

Anyways, back to Kyle. Since, for some reason, a lot of Pokemon Trainers seem to leave home at about ten years of age, Kyle got excited as his tenth birthday approached. Then, he turned ten years old. And Lukas hadn't come home yet. That was the one thing that kept Kyle from leaving home, even though his mother got him a Piplup from Professor Rowan. Finally, a few days after Kyle's tenth birthday, Lukas came home, with an Egg in his possesion. Kyle was really happy, both for seeing Lukas again /and/ for the Egg. Lukas told him that [he thought] a Riolu would come out of the Egg.

A little later, Kyle left home to begin his life as a Pokemon Trainer, bringing the Egg and his Piplup (whom he named Ender); Lukas went with him. They had fun while they traveled together for about a month; that was when Lukas felt that Kyle could take care of himself. So, they parted ways, both going on their separate journeys.

Twelve years later, and Kyle now has six Pokemon traveling with him: Ender, who has evolved into an Empoleon by now; Leo, the Riolu that came from the Egg; Pyro, a Rapidash Kyle had caught as a Ponyta; Rocker, a Graveler caught as a Geodude; Nock, a Noctowl caught as a Hoothoot; and Dash, a Sneasel.
Kyle was once confident that he could battle the Elite Four of Sinnoh (and win), especially since he'd defeated the eight Gym Leaders by this time. That had been some years ago, when he'd lost miserably to the first of the Sinnoh Elite Four. After that, he found and enrolled in the International Trainer Academy (ITA for short).
Now 22 years old, Kyle felt he and his Pokemon had improved enough to challenge the Elite Four again. However, an ITA-trip to the ancient ruins is going to change his life...

Kyle Jones 395Empoleon
Ender (Empoleon): Male; Waterfall, Metal Claw, Surf, Hydro Pump
Other: Kyle's very first Pokemon. Ender was just a Piplup when Professor Rowan gave him to Kyle's mother, who in turn gave it to Kyle. Kyle and Ender have been together just about ever since they'd first met. Enjoys swimming, especially when he's giving Kyle a ride. Causes at least a little more damage when using a Special move, such as Surf.

Kyle Jones 078Rapidash
Pyro (Rapidash): Male; Fire Blast, Bounce, Strength, Ember
Other: Kyle's second Pokemon. Caught as a Ponyta on the path between Eterna City and Mt. Coronet. Wouldn't mind giving Kyle a ride, so long as "the kid" doesn't burn himself, or make him wear a saddle and all that. Seems to have a knack for Physical moves, like Strength.

Kyle Jones Graveler
Rocker (Graveler): Female; Double-Edge, Earthquake, Rock Climb, Stone Edge
Other: Kyle's third Pokemon. Caught as a Geodude in the tunnel leading into Oreburgh City. Normally, Kyle wouldn't have let Rocker learn Double-Edge, but this Graveler has the Rock Head ability, which prevents recoil damage. Doesn't mind whether or not Kyle wants her to get to hard-to-reach places. Obviously skilled in Physical attacks, like Earthquake.

Kyle Jones Noctowl2
Nock (Noctowl): Female; Defog, Air Slash, Fly, Extrasensory
Other: Kyle's fourth Pokemon. Caught as a Hoothoot in the Great Marsh of Sinnoh. Nock would probably have one more offensive attack, but Kyle made her learn Defog in order to make his way through fogs. Specializes in Special moves, like Extrasensory.

Kyle Jones 215sneasel
Dash (Sneasel): Female; Faint Attack, Cut, Rock Smash, Ice Shard
Other: Kyle's sixth Pokemon. Caught somewhere on the snow-bound route leading to Snowpoint. Dash is likely the fastest Pokemon on the team; however, Kyle would like it if Dash would learn a more powerful move or two. Kyle also doesn't feel like letting Dash evolve, for some reason. Excels at Physical attacks.

Kyle Jones Riolu_display
Leo (Riolu): Male; Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure
Other: Kyle's fifth Pokemon. Hatched from the Egg sometime after the acquisition of Nock and before the capture of Dash. Kyle is unsure of how Leo's abilities will turn out. Leo seems to have a fear of battles, which is one reason why he doesn't participate in fighting. Despite that, Leo usually stays out of his Pokeball, opting instead to walk with Kyle. He wears a Soothe Bell on a string around his neck, which can help calm him down at times.
Kyle Jones Bag_Soothe_Bell_Sprite
This is one picture/sprite of a Soothe Bell.

Last edited by loti74 on December 28th 2009, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Kyle Jones Empty Re: Kyle Jones

Post  Panda November 27th 2009, 7:35 pm

So much info~ x3
I'll need to think of a reason for my people to be in ITA too

Panda
Panda
Panda

https://misfitcave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze November 28th 2009, 6:46 pm

Mm, me too.

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda November 29th 2009, 3:14 pm

Doku: idk.
Melanie: idk, I'll need something really good for her xD
Kayla: forced o3o

Panda
Panda
Panda

https://misfitcave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  loti74 November 30th 2009, 9:28 pm

...I don't think Jadrek would be in ITA. At all.
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Post  Bamboo December 9th 2009, 7:41 pm

Okay then, but feel free to put him up anyways

Bamboo
Eevee
Eevee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze December 21st 2009, 4:42 pm

-is drawing Kyle now-
I finished a sketch of his head! Now I'm coloring.

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down

Post  loti74 December 22nd 2009, 8:22 pm

His head? Can I see?
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Post  loti74 December 28th 2009, 4:06 pm

I've added the drawing to the character, so you know.
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze December 28th 2009, 7:01 pm

Wow, it's rather big...

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down