Misfit Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lukas Jones

4 posters

Go down

Lukas Jones Empty Lukas Jones

Post  loti74 November 28th 2009, 9:57 am

I don't think I'll ever have a picture for Lukas...

Name: Lukas Jones

Height: 6'3"

Rank (Trainer, coordinator, etc.): Trainer (though he could probably beat the Sinnoh Elite Four, if he wanted to)

Hair: Short, brown hair (I need to decide exactly how long it should be)

Eyes: Hazel, but clouded due to being blind

Clothes: Grey T-shirt, long blue jeans, black boots, grey belt around waist. Black Fadora hat, brown overcoat with large pockets, black backpack hanging from back.

Looks: Lukas is kinda burly, but not as much as, say, a bodybuilder (or something).

Personality: *sigh* You'd have to see him in a roleplay to determine his personality.

Pokemon: Rio (Lucario), Zel (Floatzel), Slasher (Garchomp), Raptor (Staraptor), Jolt (Manectric), and Flamer (Infernape)

History: Lukas has been a Trainer for about twenty years now. He is the elder son of the head of an international Pokeball company, which is based in the Sinnoh region. However, Lukas had always been more interested in Pokemon-related things; he eventually left home to become a Trainer. Being the son of a rich man never hurt, though...
Lukas had been born with his sight and hazel eyes. When he was about five years old, a man with a Lucario came to Lukas' home to stay awhile; Lukas didn't really know why at the time. The man, having been trained in the use of Aura, saw what Lukas' Aura was like, and he extended an invitation to the child's parents: if they wanted to, they could send Lukas to a place where he'd be trained in the use of Aura, once he turned ten years old. He warned them, however, that it would be some time ("about a year or two") before Lukas would finish his training and be able to come back home.
Lukas' parents didn't really see any good reason at the time to accept the invitation...
On the day that he turned ten, Lukas had an accident with a short-fused firecracker: he was blind from that day forward. After he got out of the hospital, his parents finally accepted the invitation they'd gotten five years back. Some days later, Lukas left home, in the company of the man with the Lucario.
Due to Lukas being blind now, it actually took about four or five years before he came back home; Lukas was now trained in the use of Aura, especially in the area of 'Aura-sight' (you can correct me on this if you want). His parents were glad that he was back.
Lukas stayed home, usually helping his father with the company where he could, until his seventeenth birthday. Lukas felt like he needed to go out into the world; once again, he left home, this time to become a Trainer. He did visit often enough, though.
When Lukas was sixteen years old, Kyle was born: he now had a new little brother. Lukas tried to be a good older brother during the one year he was at home; however, if you have a younger sibling of your own, you'd probably know how it went between Lukas and Kyle, his little brother. Not to mention that Lukas was partly blind. Before Lukas left home, though, he promised that he'd get an Egg for Kyle one day...
...and he did. Lukas came home once he'd gotten that Egg, arriving a few days after Kyle turned ten years old; Lukas' excuse for taking so long was: "Had to wait before I could get the Egg." Kyle might have left home to begin his own journey by now, but he'd wanted to wait for his older brother. Their mother had somehow gotten a Piplup from Professor Rowan in order to give to Kyle. Along with his first Pokemon, Kyle also got the promised Egg from Lukas.
Lukas stayed with Kyle for the first few weeks of the younger brother's Pokemon journey, generally helping with things but usually staying out of the Pokemon battles that Kyle had. Unless it involved someone with Pokemon that could easily beat Kyle's Pokemon to a pulp. Then, Lukas might intervene.
Once he felt confident that Kyle could take care of himself now (about a month after Kyle had started on his journeyings), Lukas wished his younger brother good luck; he also said, with a smile to let Kyle know that he meant good: "You take good care of that Egg, now, okay? Wouldn't want to disappoint Rio here if that Riolu was deformed."

Lukas Jones Art-lucario
Rio (Lucario): Male; Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Force Palm, Metal Claw
Other: When the man with the Lucario had come for Lukas, he'd brought with him a Riolu, which was to be trained alongside Lukas. It took a while for the Riolu to get used to Lukas, after having been taken care of by the Aura trainer. Eventually, the Riolu was happy to be with Lukas, and vice-versa. When he evolved into a Lucario, Lukas dubbed him Rio. Lukas and Rio have been together since. Rio usually stays outside his Pokeball, partly for the duty of helping Lukas.
At an unknown time before Kyle's tenth birthday, Lukas had stayed in someplace for Rio's sake; Rio had fallen in love with a female Lucario. That's all I'm gonna say about it, except that, somehow, Lukas eventually got an Egg out of it, with which he immediately went home in order to give it to Kyle.

Lukas Jones 419
Zel (Floatzel): Male; Water Pulse, Iron Tail, Bulk Up, Ice Fang
Other: Zel was one of Lukas' first two Pokemon. Lukas' father had caught Zel as a Buizel for his son, who'd been about three years old at the time. Lukas brought Zel with him when leaving home to be trained. Sometime during the training, where Zel was occasionally involved, he evolved into a Floatzel. Protective of his Trainer at times.

Lukas Jones Garchomp-m
Slasher (Garchomp): Male; Dragon Claw, Slash, Shadow Claw, Brick Break
Other: It took a LONG time before Lukas found the place where Gible resided. It took some more time before he finally caught a Gible; he named him Slasher. Slasher is appropriately named for his love of slashing-like attacks. Usually serious.

Lukas Jones 398
Raptor (Staraptor): Male; Aerial Ace, Fly, Wing Attack, Brave Bird
Other: The first Pokemon Lukas caught in the wild was a Starly, to which he'd given the name of Raptor. Raptor usually doesn't have much fear in battle, but he still listens to his Trainer, Lukas, even if he thinks he can easily win. Of course, that doesn't mean he can't be spooked or angered...

Lukas Jones Infernape
Flamer (Infernape): Male; Fire Punch, Close Combat, Mach Punch, Flamethrower
Other: Flamer had once been a Chimchar, under the care of a breeder; when Lukas came along one day, that breeder quickly decided to leave Flamer under Lukas' care, partly because he'd nearly had enough of the rebellious Flamer. Flamer really likes Fire-type moves, so much more than the average Fire Pokemon would. However, Lukas made sure that Flamer knew a couple Fighting-type moves. Rebellious at times.

Lukas Jones Manectric
Jolt (Manectric): Male; Thunder, Rain Dance, Thunder Wave, Shock Wave
Other: One of the first Pokemon Lukas had caught in the Hoenn region. Of course, Jolt is named for his being an Electric-type Pokemon. However, after witnessing a combination of Thunder and Rain Dance, Lukas used a TM to teach Jolt Rain Dance, therefore enabling him to use Thunder without fear of missing...if Rain Dance has been used, anyways. Also, there have been times when Lukas was, quite literally, shocked when waking Jolt from his sleep.
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Lukas Jones Empty Re: Lukas Jones

Post  Panda November 28th 2009, 1:30 pm

Such a nice brother ;D
And oh my, an offspring~ xD

Panda
Panda
Panda

https://misfitcave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze November 28th 2009, 2:01 pm

Ohmai

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down

Post  loti74 November 29th 2009, 11:47 am

...When you said 'offspring', you were talking about Rio and Leo, right?
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda November 29th 2009, 3:09 pm

'offspring' between Rio and female, Leo being the offspring

Panda
Panda
Panda

https://misfitcave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  loti74 November 30th 2009, 9:26 pm

Yeah, that.
...Now that I think about it, a lot of my characters are connected to each other, or have at least met somehow. Maybe I shouldn't do that...
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandaa December 4th 2009, 10:18 pm

it's okay! O:

And I'm stupid and forgot my pass.

Pandaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze December 5th 2009, 4:37 pm

-snicker-
Really? Ohmai, that's really bad. I hope you remember it soon.

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down

Post  Bamboo December 5th 2009, 7:37 pm

I KNOW RIGHT? D;
/thinks harddd

Bamboo
Eevee
Eevee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze December 5th 2009, 9:03 pm

Do you use the same PW for everything? Or almost everything? I find it a bit easier...

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down

Post  Bamboo December 6th 2009, 4:05 pm

Usually for almost everything, but hmm, I probably used a diff. one then :\

Bamboo
Eevee
Eevee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze December 6th 2009, 5:12 pm

Ahh, i hate when i do that
if only you could, like, hack the databases or something

Blaze
Combusken
Combusken

Back to top Go down

Post  loti74 December 7th 2009, 11:47 am

...Wait. Bamboo is one of your Internet nicknames, Panda?
loti74
loti74
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Post  Bamboo December 7th 2009, 9:20 pm

no, it's 'cause pandas eat bamboo xD

Bamboo
Eevee
Eevee

Back to top Go down